This is a sequel to my post of two days ago where i officially introduce to the house a dish component that goes by the name ” conical scalar ring”. I talked about how i have confirmed it to be able to boost the signal of a 1 meter dish to enable it receive mtn worldwide signal. I just have it in strict confidence that it is also possible to track mtn worldwide in Southwest Nigeria with a 90cm(90cm dish is the same size of dish dstv will give to you when you buy a dstv decoder) dish. This is possible with a very good cband LNB and a conical scalar ring.
WHAT TO NOTE
- That you should buy and experiment the conical scalar ring on a 90cm dish at your own risk. I can guarantee that because it works in Ibadan, Lagos and Osogbo, in Nigeria, that it will work in the east. South may require 90cm while east requires 1meter.
- That it is one thing to scan the channels successfully, it is another thing to have what it takes to decrypt the scanned channels. 99% of these powervu channels are scrambled with powervu keys. You need to search for the keys and enter tem manually in decoders that supports manual powervu keys like strong 4922, qsat(that has been upgraded with softcam key) and so on.
- That when you actually want an exceptional/ seamless / uninterrupted powervu experience, you need to buy a Gsky decoder. Gsky is the undisputed champion when it comes to the list of decoders automatically opening powervu channels. Other decoders that can also open powervu channels automatically are: Azplay, srt gshd and so on.
- You must vigorously liaise or consult with your local satellite installer before taking any of such decisions. Yes they will charge you, but it will be moderate compared to when you call them after screwing the whole thing.
- That 90cm is smaller than 1 meter dish its like comparing 90cm to 100cm
- That a good example of a 90cm dish is the dish dstv multichoice Africa will give to you when you purchase their package
- And a 1 meter dish is the type that startimes ot consat will give you when you buy their satellite package
- That conical scalar ring has not been tested on KU Band lnb besides, its not going to fit well into a cband lnb with the way it is built
- it has not been tested and confirmed to boost 2.4meter dish and larger(Anyone can help us do this).
- That you must be very sure of the effectiveness of yur cband lnb before using it on scalar ring
- That only professional installers should handle this.
TIPS ON THE EASIEST WAY TO TRACK MTN WORLDWIDE(WHERE YOU HAVE SPORTS24 HD)
here are about 17 channels in all on mtn worldwide nss 20w / 57e c-band powervu package. The channels includes; 1. France 24 francais, MSNBC, Fox News channel, CNBC US, Skynews international, BBC World news, Sky Sports News HQ UK, Sports 24 HD, Prime US, Prime Telly, AFN Prime Atlantic, Afn News, AFN Sports (All these can be tracked and scanned usingSatellite position: NSS7 20W,Frequencies 4129 (R) 15405 and 4115 (L) 3680). You can also get the same channels on NSS12 57E C-Band with the following frequency: 4247 (L) 9246
- The first advice that i will give any installer is to use a strong mpeg-4(e.g 4669x) or hd decoder(e.g 4922) to track. Preferably, if you have a satellite tracker use it.
- I will also advice that you make sure the Cband lnb you are to use is a confirmed genuine and effective one. Original lnbs are prerequisites to tracking mtn worldwide on 90cm / 1 meter dish successfully.
- Cband use R and L for their polarization same way Ku band uses H and V. In other words R = H , While L = V. If you are using a strong decoder to scan, you will only see H or V. Just manually input your frequency and choose H for R or L for V. For example when we were tracking MTN worldwide on strong 4922, we used the followings; 04129 (H) 15406 On position: 22.0W SES 7/C (C here means Cband).
- For easier tracking, first track our lovely canalplus channels on 22/0W ku using frequency 10986 (v) 30000. Once you get signal for canalsat, which is usually easy,change your lnb to a cband lnb>>internet the following frequency into your decoder>> change the satellite from Nss 7 ku to nss7 c>>Then toggle up a bit until you hit green on 04129 (H) 15406. Once you hit green, tighten everything and wait until the scramble channels start opening(if you use a decoder like gsky) or enter your powervu keys in the appropriate menu(if you are using a manual powervu decoder).
- Please take note that a Cband LNB is different from a KU lnb. Similarly A Cband satellite is different from ku satellite. For example, 22.0W has both KU and C band, Amos has both ku and C band.
For purchases inquiries and clarifications of accounts, decoders or satellite accessories, contact me using this site’s contact page or through my Email: firstname.lastname@example.org