Physical activity benefits the body and mind, and exercising in the morning is one of the best ways to ensure a healthy and productive day.
Instead of staying up late studying and sleeping in, discover the benefits of an early morning workout.
There are plenty of easy ways to start your day off with physical activity. Check out a morning spin class, go for a walk or run, get started with strength training or do some light stretching.
1. You’ll start your day in an awesome mood. Even if you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, a morning workout will boost your endorphins for extra smiles the rest of the day.
2. You’ll give your metabolism a big boost! You burn more calories throughout the day when you do a morning workout than you would if you did an evening workout at a similar intensity.
3. You’ll feel less stressed when you get to work. And feel better about working late. People who exercise regularly report feeling more empowered and all around better about their work-life balance.
4. Sleep better. Getting into a morning exercise routine can help create a natural body rhythm, making it easier to fall asleep at night. Exercising too late in the day can actually stimulate your body, making it harder to fully relax for quality sleep.
5. Exercise first thing in the morning is really the only way to assure that something else won’t crowd exercise out of your schedule. When your days get hectic, exercise usually takes a back seat!
6. It regulates your appetite:Exercise first thing in the morning is really the only way to assure that something else won’t crowd exercise out of your schedule. When your days get hectic, exercise usually takes a back seat!
7. Your social life will increase: Exercise keeps your body and mind at alert. Thereby increasing your social life.
8. You’ll Have Better Posture: Good posture is important, and one of the best ways to fix your posture is to exercise the muscles holding you back. Good posture is important, and one of the best ways to fix your posture is to exercise the muscles holding you back.
9. You’ll Have Better Sex: studies have indeed shown that regular exercise can increase arousal and decrease men’s risk for erectile dysfunciton, likely because exercise improves circulation
10: You’ll Live Longer: It’s no secret that healthy living will keep you alive longer, but you might be surprised at how much. One study found that exercise improves life expectancy as much as quitting smoking.
Exercise in the morning and live a better life.