2. Blackberry IMEI (Click here to generate a blackberry imei)
3. You must have changed your device’s IMEI(click here to change your imei easily)
4. A registered Glo SIM.
Before proceeding to the steps below, make sure you have acquired the above requirements if you ever intend to use Glo bis on Android.
STEP 1: GLO BB SUBSCRIPTION
1. Insert Glo Sim in a blackberry phone (the subscription will be kept pending if you subscribe it on a non blackberry phone)
2. Recharge your Glo Sim with N1400 (1.4k) click here to see new Glo BlackBerry complete tarrif plans.
3. Send Comonth to 777 or dial *777*21# and wait to receive confirmation message that you’ve gotten your 3072MB (3GB). (it usually last about an hour or less if you’re subscribing for the first time.) View more Glo blackberry subscriptions here.
4. Immediately after waiting through the required time just proceed to switching off the Blackberry phone, remove the sim and insert the sim inside your android. (You can as well verify its been activated before removing the Sim from the BB)
NOTE: if you didn’t get an approval message after inserting the sim into your Android phone, remove and slot it back into blackberry device and await approval.
5. To check Data balance on Glo Bis dial *777*0#Or type and send STATUS to 777.
1. Goto Settings > Mobile network > Access point > Glo NG > Configure your Android’s APN as seen below…
- Name: GLO NG
- APN: blackberry.net
- APN TYPE: default, supl
2. Set your preferred network to 3G only(reduces battery life) to enable a faster internet speed.
3. Switch on your data connection to keep surfing without always switching off data.